Adult Recreational Cannabis
NativeCare provides cannabis and cannabis products, grown to the highest quality standards. Immense pride is taken in bringing healing and wellness through the sustainable cultivation of a robust variety of cannabis cultivars.
Ojibwe words for Healing Cannabis
- Mashkiki iwe zhigaagowashk – Cannabis is medicinal
- Zhigaagowashk – Cannabis plant
- Zhigaagowashkoon – Cannabis plants
- Zaagakiijiganan – Plants in the nursery stage; seedlings
- Zaagakiiwan – They are in the nursery stage; they are seedlings
- Gaa-ani-nitaawigingin – Plants in the vegetation stage; vegetators
- Ani-nitaawiginoon – They are in the vegetation stage; they are vegetating
- Gaa-waabigwaniigin – Plants in the flowering stage; flowerers
- Waabigwaniiwan – They are the flowering stage; they are flowering
Cannabis Features Our products help many people improve their lives and well-being
Cannabis has been found to have some potential in helping with symptoms of depression.
Cannabis has been known to stimulate appetite and increase food intake.
Cannabis has been known to help with insomnia and other sleep disorders.
Cannabis has been shown to potentially help alleviate symptoms of PTSD.
Cannabis has been used as a natural remedy for headaches and migraines.
Symptoms of Cancer
Cannabis has been found to potentially help alleviate symptoms related to cancer.
There are no upcoming events.